Thursday, July 12, 2012

Long overdue update!!!

It's been almost five months since my last update. Lots of things to talk about. First off, it is with chagrin that I officially announce that my first novel, Bitternest, will be going out of print within the next 30 days. Get it while you can at your favorite online retailer. The book was in print for almost five and a half years and received stellar reviews all around upon its release in April 2007. I am still very proud of it. You can purchase a print or Kindle copy here on Amazon.

Second, I finished the second draft of my third novel, Nocturnal Offerings, a couple of weeks ago. My editor is going over it then I will have a go at it for another round of edits and off to my publisher it will go. Hopefully, the book will be out for the summer of 2013. It's a book in two parts where the first part takes place in Montreal inside a creepy gated community, and the second part takes place in Bitternest and involves a serial killer who's been around for over a hundred years. The protagonist of the novel is Nick Kubrick, a radio DJ with a horror show. He made his first appearance in the short story "The Chilling Hour" which can be found in The Bitternest Chronicles.

Third, I have just begun work on a novella titled The Paradigm which will be included in my upcoming short story/novella collection titled Spooky Showcase set to be released sometime in November later this year through Pixie Dust Press. It will be another collection similar to The Bitternest Chronicles with new and previously published material. It will contain two novellas and three short stories. The following stories will be included: 
  • The Paradigm 
  • Beyond the Doomed Cave 
  • The Rattling Man 
  • A Madman's Atonement 
  • Vengeance is Mine

Fourth, the publisher of Fractured Time, Black Bed Sheet Books, has set up a really cool forum for readers to follow their favorite authors. You can start a thread and discuss horror books or ask questions in the specific thread dedicated to an author in particular. It's a great way to interact with the community. So head over there and post something if ever you want to know something about me or one of my books. It takes a few minutes to register and you're set. Just scroll down to the middle of the page until you see the authors' names. Here's the link to the BBSB Global Community.

And last but not least, I will be in Toronto from August 23rd to 26th at Fan Expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Artist Alley to sign copies of my two novels and my collection (Fractured Time, Bitternest, The Bitternest Chronicles). So if you're in the area, drop by and say hi. There will be many guests over the weekend including John Carpenter, Stan Lee, Patrick Stewart, Christopher Lloyd, William Shatner, Lou Ferrigno, Gillian Anderson, Amanda Tapping, James Marsters and many more. You can find ticket info and all you need to know at their official Website.






No comments:

Post a Comment